Where’s The Money? Exploring revenue streams for artists
There are tons of creative ways to make money as an arist in the music industry… from Merch to Brand Partnership and Synch Deals, learn what they are are where to find them.
Our host is Sammy Andrews, CEO of Deviate Digital, who has a huge track record of creating digital strategies for artists like Annie Lennox or Robyn, and labels such as Island Records or Universal Music Group.
In this course, you’ll learn to:
– define your brand as a music artist
– find out who your fans are and build an online database
– create a release plan for your music and a social media campaign
– understand how to work with distributors, managers, promoters and pluggers
– learn how to make money from brand partnerships and synch deals and where to find them
We’ve hand-picked a great selection of guests to bring all this to life. We’ll talk to artists such as Emma McGann, Tiggi Hawke, Shaodow or James Collins from Lazy Habits who make a living from their music in very different ways. We’ll also interview key players from top music companies like Pias Records, Key Production, Warrren Records, SoundVault, Sentric and TalentBanq.
The course includes 2 practical assignments that will allow you to get valuable 1-on-1 feedback and mentoring from industry pros.
Get started now and find your own path to success!
For £153 you get:
– 2 assignments with personal feedback from your mentor
– On-demand lifetime access to all lessons
– Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
– 100% satisfaction guarantee