A guide to music publishing and synchronization
Jay Mistry has worked in publishing & sync for the likes of PRS, Discovery Channel, Jingle Punks and BMG where he was asked to set up their income tracking department from scratch. His own company was the first independent royalty tracking service of its kind and boasted clients such as Eric Clapton and The Beatles!
Having now garnered the intricacies of copyright and royalties, Jay will teach you how to make music publishing and synchronisation work for you!
In this course, Jay covers:
Copyright and the types of rights in music
How to work with publishers & how to get your music published
Contracts – with a “jargon-buster” glossary of terms
Getting paid & the various ways to collect income through publishing
The day-to-day life of a composer writing for film & TV
How to make it in the business
Bonus material includes 8 additional interviews with industry experts and free downloads of sample publishing contracts and synchronization briefs.
For £188 you get:
– Over 4 hours of video
– Sample contracts and briefs (PDF)
– 8 bonus interview with industry experts
– On-demand lifetime access to all lessons
– Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
– 100% satisfaction guarantee
– This course includes 2 challenge assignments with 1-2-1 support and feedback from Jay himself