Composition and creativity in Logic Pro, Part 2
In this course, Dov Waterman guides students through strategies and techniques to develop composition and production workflow efficiency.
This immersive course is a combination of video lessons, featuring Dov demonstrating Logic Pro features, as well as 1-on-1 tutoring sessions between you and Dov!
How it works: During the course, Dov will set four challenges, and you’ll have the opportunity to send your submissions directly to Dov, and receive his personal, constructive feedback via an easy to use chat system.
In this part (part 2) of the course, Dov demonstrates how to use Logic Pro features effectively:
– setting up his own personal compositional processes
– explaining how he approach sessions from start to finish, featuring several case studies of projects he’s worked on
– teaching creative techniques in Logic Pro that can be ported into ANY musical creative environment
– explaining the mixing, finalizing and bouncing processes
If you have some knowledge of Logic Pro, and want to significantly up your game as a composer and realise your musical ideas as they were intended, then this course is for you.
For £188 you get:
– Four personal, 1-on-1 feedback sessions with Dov Waterman, who’s produced music for iconic movies such as After Earth, Terminator Genisys, Transformers: The Last Knight