Composition and creativity in Logic Pro, Part 1
In this course, Dov Waterman guides students through strategies and techniques to develop composition and production workflow efficiency.
This immersive course is a combination of video lessons, featuring Dov demonstrating Logic Pro features, as well as FOUR 1-on-1 tutoring sessions between you and Dov!
How it works: During the course, Dov will set four challenges, and you’ll have the opportunity to send your submissions directly to Dov, and receive his personal, constructive feedback.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to use Logic Pro features effectively:
– setting up templates of custom sounds and fully customizing your own Logic interface
– using synthesis in Logic, including Alchemy, the swiss army knife of synths
– programming Logic rhythm generators like Ultrabeat, Virtual Drummer and Apple Loops
– using arrangement techniques and MIDI effects to their full potential
– using smart controls, automation and mapping controls to internal/external controllers
– creating and saving Apple Loops for future recall
If you have some knowledge of Logic Pro, and want to significantly up your game as a composer and realise your musical ideas as they were intended, this course is for you.
Look out for Composition and Creativity in Logic, part 2, available here. It focuses on the writing process and the final production steps of mixing and exporting your work.
For £149 you get:
– Four personal, 1-on-1 feedback sessions with Dov Waterman, who’s produced music for iconic movies such as After Earth, Terminator Genisys, Transformers: The Last Knight