Ultimate Youtuber Weekend
This exciting and practical weekend course is taught by the The JumpOff crew and is designed to up skill artists and brands operating a YouTube channel inspired to get more subscribers, monetize their content and build a brand with videos!
In a single weekend you will learn everything you need to know to start and run a successful youtube channel, as well as networking with other up and coming Youtubers.
Day 1 will focus on theory and cover the following:
Video Production Basics
– What cameras & mics?
– Best lighting practices
– Sourcing music for your videos
Different Types of Video
– Overview of the different types of videos you could make from reaction and unboxing to vlogging and sketch comedy
– Explaining Fair Use Policy for reaction & review videos
Optimising Your Channel
– Importance of Titles, Description, Tags and Thumbnails
– Channel Trailers & Cards
– 3rd party tools you need to know about
Growing & Monetizing Your Channel
– Importance of Upload schedule
– Marketing tips
– Collaborating with other Youtubers
Day 2 is practical where you will be divided into groups and apply what you’ve learned from Day 1, brainstorming ideas, scripting, filming, editing and uploading to youtube.
The weekend course runs on September 23-24 at Tileyard Studios. Course fee £249.
This course is open to anyone of any age and experience level.
Equipment will be provided but you may want to bring you mobile phone as this is an essential tool for capturing video content.